EDMC Conversion & Registration Parking Charge Add Charges/ View Records
East Delhi Municipal Corporation - EDMC Online Registration Conversion & Parking Charges (Add Charges/ View Records) Purvi Delhi Nagar Nigam
♣♣ East Delhi Municipal Corporation – EDMC ♣♣
Conversion & Parking Charges (Add Charges/ View Records) Purvi Delhi Nagar Nigam:-
The Conversion & Parking Department under the East Delhi Municipal Corporation – EDMC provides the services to add parking charges. Also, in addition, the citizens can view records online through the official website http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/edmc_mcdportal/. Purvi Delhi Nagar Nigam also gives the online payment gateway for adding the parking charges. To make the payments online the citizens can use their credit cards, internet banking or debit card mode. In this article, we’ll let you know that how you can add parking charges or can view records on the EDMC portal.
Add Conversion and Parking Charges:
For this procedure you will have to follow all the steps mentioned here:
- First, go to the link given below for parking charges which will give you the option for adding the payment.
- On this page, you will see the option as “Conversion and Parking Charges Entry Already Paid Registration Charges?”. Here you will need to select one of the options from “YES or NO”.
- The citizens will have to click on the NO option through which you will get the “Conversion and Parking Charges Entry Form”.
- After filling the complete application form click the option “I Agree” and then press the “Pay Registration Fee” button.
- On the next screen of your computer, you can see the payment gateway. For making the online payment you can use the credit/debit card and net-banking.
- In the last after the complete steps take the printout of parking charges payment slip for future assistance.
Parking Charges View File EDMC:
For checking the file of property or parking you will have to go through the provided link here. On this page, you can use the “Property Id”. After filling the correct credentials you can see the complete report.