NDMC Yellow Fever Vaccination – Reprint Application Receipt & Online Reschedule Appointment
New Delhi Municipal Council - NDMC Yellow Fever Vaccination - Reprint Application Receipt & Online Reschedule Appointment in Nai Delhi Nagar Palika Parishad
New Delhi Municipal Council – NDMC
Yellow Fever Vaccination – Reprint Application Receipt & Online Reschedule Appointment in Nai Delhi Nagar Palika Parishad
The facility for registration or appointment booking for ndmc yellow fever vaccination service is given online. The people who already made the registration or booking also can reschedule it. Also if they lost or forgot to take the printout of receipt can reprint it online through the Nai Delhi Nagar Palika Parishad official portal.
The New Delhi Municipal Corporation – NDMC department has the official website https://www.ndmc.gov.in/ where all the services provided for citizens. If you want to change the date to visit the ndmc vaccination center then this facility is available online. You must have to carry the registration receipt in the center for the confirmation. In this article, we will let you know that how to reschedule an appointment and reprint receipt for yellow fever vaccination in NDMC.
Procedure for Reprint Application Receipt Yellow Fever Vaccination in NDMC
- First, you need to go in the official website of Nai Delhi Nagar Nigam MCD in below link.
- On this page, you can see the option as “REPRINT APPLICATION RECEIPT FROM DATED 20-MAY-2016 ONWARDS”. On this page, fill the “Mobile Number, Passport Number, and Select New Appointment Date”.
- After filling all these details click on the search “Search Record” button. Now you can see the details of your appointment and cancellation information.
- After confirmation of all details takes the printout of Online Appointment for Yellow Fever Vaccination. You must have to take it with you in the center.
¶¶ NDMC Rescheduling Appointment for Yellow Fever Vaccination ¶¶
- For the rescheduling the Appointment for Yellow Fever Vaccination in New Delhi Municipal Corporation – NDMC.
- Here you can see the option as “Reschedule Online Appointment for Yellow Fever Vaccination”. Fill the mobile no, passport number and new appointment date.
- After Filling the complete details press the “search record” button. Now take the printout new appointment receipt. You have to take it with you in the vaccination center.
NDMC Helpline Number => 1533