SDMC File Complaint Online for Property Tax, Grievance Register and Check Status, Monitor Linked Receipt South Delhi Municipal Corporation-MCD Dept Contact Number

Sampati Kar Hetu Shikayat Panjikaran Dakshini Delhi Nagar Nigam-Mahanagar Palika संपत्ति कर हेतु दक्षिणी दिल्ली नगरपालिका निगम-महानगर पलिका में शिकायत पंजीकरण

5 South Delhi Municipal Corporation-SDMC Property Tax Grievance-Complaint Register, Check Status & Monitor Linked Receipt Online

The applicant can register their property tax grievance. They need to visit in online web portal name as South Delhi Municipal Corporation-SDMC.

After register of their grievance user is need to check status about their form. This is online services so you need to open a website and apply any of one.

They can provide here many other services which are related to birth & death registration and right to information services.

You can read all instruction before or after apply services. Now follow all step avail here.

Submit Complaint-Grievance About Property Tax Online in MCD South Delhi Zone

Now start the process for register of grievance about their property tax services. Applicant you need to read each steps avail here.

  • Point 1: –

Applicant you need to visit at SDMC for register your grievance.

To File Complaint in SDMC »»»» Click Here

This link can provide a page to the user about “grievance regarding property tax receipts”. After confirming name here you need to read other steps.

  • Point 2: –

You need to fill following information of your payment and complaint.

  1. #. Fill here property id
  2. #. Enter name of taxpayer
  3. #. Enter contact number
  4. #. Select here mode of payment
  • Point 3: –

After fill details in given section user, you need to click on submit button. Now your complaint is submitting here applicant need to collect their application slip. It can contain their complaint number so keep this slip safe.

After applying for complaint about property tax user is needs to check status about form. They need to read all steps avail here.

Check Online Your Complaint/Grievance Status for Sampatti Kar in South Delhi Nagar Nigam

To check the status of your grievance user you need to check web link avail here.

To Check Status of Complaint »»»» Click Here

You can see a link avail here so start fill correct information by check name of services show here.

  • Property id
  • Grievance id
  • Click on submit button

It can provide status to the user about their grievance. You need to take print out of result avail here. If you can find some issue about grievance status then try again then check here contact details about the department.

Now we can provide facility to user to monitor their property tax receipt. This is online services so follow all steps avail here.

Monitored Property Tax-Sampati Kar Receipt in Nagar Palika South Delhi MCD

For any of details about Monitored property tax receipt user, you can need your mobile phone or computer to open the website of SDMC. So check link shown here.            

For Monitored Property Tax Receipt »»»» Click Here

After open website avail here it can provide the name of services as view declared property tax receipt details. So fill here correct entries.

  • #. Fill here UPIC/
  • #. Fill here property ref id
  • #. Click on submit button

They can provide all information to the user about their property tax receipted monitor services. If any of result show here your first task if note down all details or also need to take print out of services. This is necessary for user otherwise they don’t have any proof.

Contact Information of SDMC South Delhi Nagar Nigam Vibhag

For Department Contact Details »»»» Click Here

This link can provide contact details to the user so note down them and get help about services. They can provide all solution to the user about their quires now ask here a right question. You need to register here complaint about property tax which response is provided soon to users.

Applicant we can provide services name as register grievance about property tax. The link is avail here so visit here and start to fill correct details. Here user also needs to check status about their form. For any of help, you need to check here contact address.

Leave a Reply

5 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
5 Comment authors
Yogeshwar Datta SardanaKULDEEP SINGHsushant chaturvediDevendra SinghTanisha Recent comment authors
Notify of

Sir/Madam, I am a resident of Bali Nagar (Near Ramesh Nagar metro station). I would like to bring to your notice the problem of mosquito menace in our area. The area has become uninhabitable. Please take necessary actions.

Bali Nagar Resident Wellfare

Devendra Singh
Devendra Singh

Dear Sir,

New LED light street light infort of my house is not working since the day it is installed.

Please have this repaired or replaced ASAP.
Devendra Singh
B3 Nangal Dewat Vasant Kunj
New Delhi

Thanks……….Devendra Singh

sushant chaturvedi
sushant chaturvedi

Dear Sir

I wish to put a complaint to SDMC – Nazafgarh zone for an online complaint against operating an illegal office in a residential block on the 2nd floor in flat 9812 sector c pocket 9 vasant kunj new delhi 110070.

I submitted a written complaint at the DC office at Green Park of SDMC but was told to log the complaint online for the Najafgarh zone under which Sector C 9 falls.

kindly let me know how to file this complaint and the e mail id. Thanks very much.


COMPLAINT ABOUT MENACE OF 25 WILD DOGS – Respected Sir, Kindly attend and remove the problem of 25 dogs who daily barks on the children while going and coming to school and home. It is very dangerous primarily and making huge noise pollution. If any untoward accident like biting or migraine problem will lead the children’s severely unbearable.
With Best Regards
Kuldeep Singh 9711718157


Yogeshwar Datta Sardana
Yogeshwar Datta Sardana

I am a resident of B-2/175, Safdar jung Enclave, New Delhi 110029 (South Delhi). Subsequent to the rain and storm that hit the city last week, a tree in front of our house got uprooted and fell on our neighbor’s car parked outside our house. Part of the tree also fell on the balcony of our house and on the road causing continuous traffic jams in front of our house. I therefore request you to take urgent and immediate action to remove the tree from the site.


Yogeshwar Datta Sardana
B-2/175, Safdar jung Enclave, New Delhi 110029
Ph – 011-26101808